Hochzeits ArrangementWedding packageMarriage package

Cabier Ocean Lodge and Two Bays

Panorama_Beach_&_Sea              Panorama_GardenView                   Panorama_Restaurant_&_Bar 

A unique romantic Cabier wedding will be exactly as you dreamt.

Sailing-trip combination offer for those who cannot get enough of Pirates of the Caribbean and wish to sail and dive in these beautiful waters.

Your own home in the Island in the Sun.
We have land for sale beside Grenada`s most beautiful beaches.

Totally hassle-free - we arrange everything...

Cabier's wedding package

We are honoured to offer you Grenada's finest, most beautiful ocean spot and perfect wedding planning. Every wedding is personal to you.

  • Wedding Planner - Iris Delvallee
  • Legal paperwork
  • Marriage Officer including transfers
  • Wedding Ceremony
  • Romantic wedding location at Cabier´s beach or private rockcrop
  • Tropical flower hand held bridal bouquet
  • Single tier wedding cake
  • One bottle of cava champagne
  • Witnesses if required

Wedding package for US$ 700. All taxes included!

We offer a variety of additional services...

  • Wedding arch laced with tropical flowers for US$ 60
  • Catered Reception for your guest`s & dancing under the stars
  • hors d`ouvres
  • Solo Artist, Live Steel Pan musician or band
  • Photographer
  • Videographer – edited DVD

Honeymoon package

Cabier's Honeymoon package

  • Cabier's honeymoon suite for seven nights with a private beachfront balcony overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
  • A surprise for the honeymooners
  • A Champagne breakfast on your private patio delivered to your room
  • Breakfast
  • Flower decoration for the honeymoon suite
  • "Spice tour" to the old Rivers Rum factory, an organic chocolate factory and to "Nutmegland"
  • two airport transfers

Cabier Honeymoon package for 1400 US$. All taxes included!

Legal requirements

Dokumente die für eine Hochzeit in Grenada benötigt werden:

  • Valid passports
  • Birth certificates
  • If one of the parties is divorced, proof of a decree absolute
  • Proof of single status: an affidavit, or a letter from a clergyman, lawyer, or registry on official letterhead attesting to the fact that the parties involved have not been married previously.
  • If a name has been changed by deed poll proof is necessary
  • If either party has been widowed, a death certificate is needed
  • If either party is under 21 evidence of parental consent is required in the form of an affidavit
  • All papers must be in English. If the original papers are in another language, they should be translated into English and certified
  • No blood tests are required